Monday, January 29, 2007





So it's finally over, the bane of my existence, the intense period of intensives.... Today we go back to our regular sheduale of 2-10 and I slept many mnay last night. i am well rested and ready to teach! My new classes are great, I got some of my old kids back, and I am teaching one of the new IEP classes that includes science! Yaya, I love science!


We had a great weekend Friday i introduces Jen Jean to facebook, she'll never be ther same again! i apologize to her boyfriend who might not see her as much because of it! Saturday we went to a place called platinum for Matt's birthday. It was 30$ all you can eat and drink for 2 hours. After that Krista, Ginny, Jon (the new guy) and I went to Suwon to hang out with the east coast folks.. Dawn'es boyfriend just arrived from Canada so we welcomed him properly, it was a really great night!
So it's off to work I go, walking the streets of Anyang till I reach Hagwon-ga to face those fresh new faces who are ready to learn and who love English with all of their Seoul souls.

No comments: