Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Intensives




So i have not updated my new found blog recently for one reason....intensives. I am busy having my soul sucked! I am working mon- fri 9am-8pm teaching 3 3 hr classes with a 2 hr prep window. Now I'm not saying it is hard to do.. I'm just it is taking a lot out of me and everyday I feel my exhaustion increase. It doesn't help that my last class of the day is an older J1 class that have no desire to learn English or to listen to a word teacher says.

Jimmy teacher (from Arizona) also known as Dangerous teacher makes the day go by faster with his constant classroom interruptions! My classes think he is hilarious, and i think it's great to have a littl break!

So this week consists ofnot only working time but report card time. Let me tell you about this... i have 3 classes with 14 kids each, thats many many report cards! it's not bad it just takes a lot of time to do the comments on each child and be as honet as you are permitted. It is more of smile and give many A+'s as you can so the parents will be happy and keep sending their child to the school!

No comments: